Grillers® Original Burgers
These best-selling veggie burgers are full of classic, char-grilled burger flavor.
*MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Burgers contain 57% less fat than regular ground beef. Regular ground beef contains 14g total fat per serving (64g). MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Burgers contain 6g total fat per serving (64g).
Allergen Notes:CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, EGG AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 burger|
|Dietary Fiber:||2 g|
|Total Fat:||6 g|
Ingredients:Textured vegetable protein (wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, water for hydration), egg whites, corn oil, calcium caseinate, contains two percent or less of modified tapioca starch, onion powder, canola oil, triglycerides from coconut oil, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn gluten, wheat gluten, soy protein), dextrose, salt, soy protein isolate, autolyzed yeast extract, sugar, natural and artificial flavors from non-meat sources, caramel color, cultured whey, maltodextrin, garlic powder, spice, cellulose gum, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, wheat), vitamins and minerals (niacinamide, iron [ferrous sulfate], thiamin mononitrate [vitamin B1], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], riboflavin [vitamin B2], vitamin B12), sesame seed oil, celery extract, soy lecithin.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F, including when on the grill.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Cook burgers over MEDIUM heat for 10-11 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Have plant-based protein instead of meat just once a week for a year, and you could take a 2 hour shower with the water you’d save. Except don’t, cause we really need the water.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/