Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger Bowl
Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this black bean bowl recipe made with seasoned vegetables and topped with MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger.
- 1 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh or frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, corn, bell peppers, celery, green onion, zucchini, mushrooms or parsnips)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger according to package directions.
2. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add vegetables. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Stir in salsa, water and taco seasoning. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Spoon into serving bowl. Top with burger. Garnish with cheese (if desired). Serve immediately.