Hash, a quick and easy family-favorite, gets a new twist when you season it with a flavorful barbecue sauce.
Prep Time (min): 30
Total Time (min): 40
- 1 package (10 oz.) Morningstar Farms ® Grillers ® Original
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cubed potatoes, cooked
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Cut MorningStar Farms® Veggie Grillers® into pieces. Set aside.
2. In large fry pan, saute onions and peppers in oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, Veggie Burgers, salt and pepper. Saute about 10 minutes or until crispy. Add barbecue sauce and toss to coat.