MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers
A delicious meat-free meal option for any diet, MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers are made with a savory blend of six delicious vegetables for bold flavor and pleasing texture in every bite. Stock this convenient resealable bag in the freezer for an exciting meat-free meal option anytime.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 15 seconds – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.5oz
Water, carrots, onions, soy protein concentrate, mushrooms, water chestnuts, soy flour, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), cornstarch, whole grain oats, green bell peppers, soy protein isolate, cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), onion powder, red bell peppers. Contains 2% or less of sugar, konjac flour, methylcellulose, black olives, salt, soy sauce (fermented soybeans, salt), spices, garlic powder, potassium salt, xanthan gum, jalapeno pepper.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: