MorningStar Farms® Veggie Grillers Prime® Burgers
Savory flavor is packed into our Grillers Prime veggie burger. With 8g of fat and 16g of veggie protein it’s ok to add a few extra toppings.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
5. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 10 seconds – 1 minute 20 seconds, turning burger over halfway thr ough heating time.
Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 10oz
Water, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (corn, canola, and/or sunflower oil), soy protein isolate, soy flour, egg whites.Contains 2% or less of natural flavor, cornstarch, methylcellulose, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, salt, whey, garlic powder, spice, onion powder, tomato paste (tomatoes), xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel