South-of-the-Border Burgers Recipe
If you love spicy hot entrées, choose a hot salsa and chipotle chili powder. If just a little spiciness if more to your taste, choose medium salsa and use regular chili powder.
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 teaspoon lime juice or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder or chili powder
- 2 corn tortillas, warmed
1. In small bowl stir together salsa, beans, corn and parsley. Set aside.
2. Brush MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS ORIGINAL veggie burger with lime juice. Sprinkle on both sides with chili powder. Cook burger according to package directions. Cut in half.
3. Serve burger halves in tortillas with salsa mixture.