Incogmeato® Plant-Based Chik’n Tenders
People say everything “tastes like chicken.” But this time, it’s true. Crispy and crunchy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, our plant-based Incogmeato® Chik’n Tenders taste and pull apart just like the real deal. Find us in the freezer aisle at retailers nationwide!
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Place frozen tenders on baking sheet and heat for 12-14 minutes*. For crispier tenders, turn over halfway through heating time.
3. Let sit for 3-5 minutes before serving.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set Air Fryer to 375 °F
2. Place tenders on basket or on rack. For best results, prevent tenders from touching.
· 3-6 pieces: 10 minutes*
· 7-12 pieces: 11-12 minutes*
For crispier bite mist with oil spray.
IN THE MICROWAVE**
1. Place frozen tenders on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning tenders over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 3 tenders: 1 minute*
· 6 tenders: 2 minutes*
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
**Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 13.5oz
Water, wheat flour, soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), yellow corn flour. Contains 2% or less of yeast extract, sugar, wheat starch, natural flavors, salt, tapioca starch, cornstarch, dextrose, spices, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), potassium chloride, paprika color, tricalcium phosphate, color added, yeast, paprika extract color, onion powder, glutamic acid, garlic powder, sodium gluconate, xanthan gum, citric acid.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: