Plant-Based Thai Chik’n Flatbread
- 2 large flatbread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8-10 Incogmeato® Chik'n Tenders, cooked according to package directions
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated or finely minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red chili paste
- 1 - 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 - 3 radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Cook the Incogmeato® Chik'n according to package directions.
2. While the chicken cooks prepare the sauce by whisking the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, ginger, garlic and chili paste in a small bowl.
3. Microwave the sauce for 30 seconds and whisk to combine, adding water as needed to achieve the desired consistency.
4. Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange flatbreads on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush top of each flatbread with 2 teaspoons oil and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Top with the cooked Incogmeato® Chik'n and drizzle with the prepared peanut sauce.
6. Top with radish, carrots and cilantro then slice and serve.