MorningStar Farms® Veggie Original Chik Patties®
MorningStar Farms® Original Chik Patties feature a patty with a crispy, crunchy breading outside and tender inside. Ideal for an array of recipes, these vegan patties can become part of a satisfying sandwich, wrap, or even a delicious pasta dish.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties on baking sheet and heat for 16-18 minutes. For crispier patties, turn over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375°F.
2. Place frozen paties in basket or on rack. For best results, prevent patties from touching. For crispier patties, turn over halfway through heating time. See air fryer times listed:
· 1-2 patties: 10 -11 minutes*
· 3-4 patties: 11- 12 minutes*
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen patty on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning patty over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 1 patty: 1 minute 15 seconds - 1 minute 45 seconds
· 2 patties: 2 minutes - 2 minutes 30 seconds
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 20oz
Water, wheat flour, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein concentrate, soy protein isolate.Contains 2% or less of yellow corn flour, wheat gluten, dextrose, methylcellulose, yeast extract, sugar, potato starch, cornstarch, wheat starch, salt, spices, natural flavors, onion powder, paprika color, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), potassium chloride, yeast, glutamic acid, garlic powder, citric acid, xanthan gum, barley malt extract.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel