MorningStar Farms® Veggie Grillers® Original Burgers
These best-selling veggie burgers are full of classic, char-grilled burger flavor. *MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Veggie Burgers contain 57% less fat than regular ground beef. Regular ground beef contains 14g total fat per serving (64g). MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Veggie Burgers contain 5g total fat per serving (64g).
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute – 1 minute 15 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 11-13 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 18oz
Water, wheat gluten, soy flour, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), egg whites, calcium caseinate, cornstarch.Contains 2% or less of onion powder, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, wheat]), methylcellulose, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, salt, natural flavor, soy protein isolate, garlic powder, spices, sugar, gum acacia, whey, yeast extract, xanthan gum, potato starch, tomato paste (tomatoes), onion juice concentrate.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel