Veggie Lovers Vegan Burgers
Vegan food just got a upgrade. Meet the Veggie Lover’s Burger, our first quarter-pound vegan burger with 9 grams of plant based protein, non-GMO soy, and no artificial colors or flavors. Made with 10 veggies, grains and seeds, like mushrooms, onions, carrots, celery, lentils, spinach, brown rice, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, this nutritious veggie patty is loaded with grill-worthy deliciousness.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
ON THE GRILL (recommended method)
1) Preheat grill over MEDIUM heat.
2) Place frozen burgers on the grill.
3) Heat burgers for 8-10 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time. Watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating.
IN THE SKILLET Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.Lightly spray both sides of burger with cooking oil.Place frozen burgers in skillet. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 12-14 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE* Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 20-22 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.