MorningStar Farms® Steakhouse Style Burger
MorningStar Farms® Juicy Steakhouse Style quarter-pound burgers made with 100% plant protein feature a classic, just-like-meat taste and juicy texture in every savory bite.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
All appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method) (Juiciest)
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-17 MIN, turning over halfway through.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method) (Classic)
1) Preheat non-stick skillet over MED heat.
2) Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3) Place frozen burgers in skillet and heat for 9-14 MIN, turning burgers over frequently.
IN THE AIR FRYER (Crispiest)
1) Set air fryer to 375°F.
2) Place frozen burgers in basket or on rack for 10-11 MIN. Turn burgers over halfway through.
IN THE MICROWAVE* (Quickest)
1) Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate and cover with a paper napkin.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 1 MIN and 30 SEC to 2 MIN, turning burger over halfway through heating time.
*Microwaving more than 1 burger at a time is not recommended. Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave.
ON THE GRILL (Smokiest)
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave heating appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 16oz
Ingredients: Water, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate. Contains 2% or less of methylcellulose, potato starch, natural flavors, dextrose, yeast extract, sea salt, fruit juice for color, potassium salt, sunflower lecithin, beet juice for color, yeast, citric acid, wheat gluten.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: