MorningStar Farms® Veggie Grillers® Original Burgers
MorningStar Farms® Grillers Original Veggie Burgers feature a classic taste and great texture in every savory bite. Great for the grill, these burgers are sure to delight vegetarians and meat-lovers alike.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-9 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute – 1 minute 15 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 11-13 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 18oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), egg whites, calcium caseinate, onion powder. Contains 2% or less of cornstarch, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, methylcellulose, natural flavor, salt, soy sauce (fermented soybeans, salt), soy protein isolate, sugar, garlic powder, spices, whey, yeast extract, xanthan gum, tomato paste (tomatoes).
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: