Meat Lovers Vegan Burgers
A vegan burger even meat-lovers can love? Yeah, you heard us right. This juicy quarter-pound burger tastes and feels so much like meat, you might just think it’s the real deal. With 27 grams of plant based protein it’s our highest protein veggie burger yet. Plus, it has 26% less fat than a regular beef patty, no artificial colors or flavors, and non-GMO soy. Get ready for a summer full of flame-grilled flavor.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
ON THE GRILL (recommended method)
1) Preheat grill over MEDIUM heat.
2) Place frozen burgers on the grill.
3) Heat burgers for 8-10 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time. Watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating.
IN THE SKILLET Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.Place frozen burgers in skillet. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 18-20 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE* Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 20-22 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.