MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
Buffalo sauce flavor baked into crispy, boneless, veggie chicken patties. *MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® contain 34% less fat than chicken patties. Chicken patties contain 14g total fat per serving (71g). MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® contain 9g total fat per serving (71g).
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties on baking sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes.
3. For crispier patties, turn patties over halfway through cooking time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen patty on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting, until heated thoroughly.
3. For crispier patty, turn patty over halfway through the cooking time. See microwave times listed:
1 Patty : 1 min. - 1 min. 30 sec.
2 Patties: 2 min. - 2 min. 30 sec.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Have plant-based protein instead of meat just once a week for a year, and you could take a 2 hour shower with the water you’d save. Except don’t, cause we really need the water.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/