Buffalo Chik Patties®
Kick your next sandwich up a notch with buffalo flavor packed into a crispy, boneless, veggie pattie. Buffalo chik patties have 40% less fat than chicken patties and pack a powerful buffalo kick.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content. Chicken patties contain 14g total fat per serving (71g). MSF Buffalo Chik Patties contain 8g total fat per serving (71g).
Ingredients:Water, bleached wheat flour, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), soy protein concentrate, corn oil, soy protein isolate, cornstarch, wheat starch, contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, dextrose, salt, methylcellulose, sugar, garlic powder, spices, autolyzed yeast extract, natural and artificial flavors (from milk), yeast extract, tapioca dextrin, paprika color, malic acid, butter (cream, salt), sodium acetate, dried yeast, soybean oil, onion powder, disodium inosinate, hydrolyzed soy protein, xanthan gum, paprika extract color, annatto extract color, lactose, nonfat milk, baking soda, fumaric acid, butterfat, turmeric extract color, caramel color, sodium alginate, cellulose gum, yellow corn flour, sunflower oil, barley extract, niacinamide, egg whites, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties on baking sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes.
3. For crispier patties, turn patties over halfway through cooking time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen patty on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting, until heated thoroughly.
3. For crispier patty, turn patty over halfway through the cooking time. See microwave times listed:
1 Patty : 1 min. - 1 min. 30 sec.
2 Patties: 2 min. - 2 min. 30 sec.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.