Buffalo Chik Cobb Salad
Spicy MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® strips liven up a classic cobb salad. Serve it for lunch or dinner. If you’re not a fan of ranch salad dressing, substitute your favorite creamy dressing.
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup seeded and thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing or spicy ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl toss together lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, celery and green onions. Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss until combined. Arrange on 4 serving plates.
3. Cut warm chik patties into 16 strips. Arrange 4 strips on top of each salad. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, if desired.