Buffalo Chik Cobb Salad
Spicy MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties® strips liven up a classic cobb salad. Serve it for lunch or dinner. If you’re not a fan of ranch salad dressing, substitute your favorite creamy dressing.
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup seeded and thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing or spicy ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES® according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl toss together lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, celery and green onions. Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss until combined. Arrange on 4 serving plates.
3. Cut warm chik patties into 16 strips. Arrange 4 strips on top of each salad. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, if desired.