Buffalo Chik Patty with Blue Cheese Slaw
Great for a party or just a family dinner—these spicy patties are topped with slaw seasoned with pungent blue cheese. Pass the wing sauce on the side for extra zip.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 20
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix with carrots
- 1 package (10 oz.) MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 4 thin slices tomato
- Purchased buffalo hot wing sauce
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES® according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, blue cheese and lemon juice. Add coleslaw mix. Toss until combined.
3. Serve patties on buns along with tomato slices and coleslaw mixture. Pass buffalo sauce.