MorningStar Farms® Vegan Meat Lovers Burger
A delicious meat-free meal option for any diet, MorningStar Farms® Meat Lovers Vegan Burgers are seasoned to perfection and offer great texture in every savory bite. Each satisfying burger in this bag weighs a quarter of a pound and is sure to delight full-sized appetites. Whether you're seeking a quick and convenient lunch or dinner or are grilling for a summer BBQ, MorningStar Farms® Meat Lovers Vegan Burgers are sure to please vegans, vegetarians, and meat-lovers alike.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
ON THE GRILL (recommended method)
1. Preheat grill over MEDIUM heat.
2. Place frozen burgers on the grill.
3. Heat burgers for 8-10 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time. Watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating.
IN THE SKILLET
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 18-20 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 20-22 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 16oz
Water, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), wheat gluten, soy protein isolate, soy protein concentrate.Contains 2% or less of maltodextrin, methylcellulose, cornstarch, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, yeast extract, salt, natural flavor, spices, onion powder, garlic powder.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: