Hawaiian Garden Veggie Burgers Recipe
Pineapple rings and sweet-and-sour sauce lend a tropical flair to these veggie burger sandwiches.
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers
- 4 thin slices Provolone cheese
- 4 whole wheat sandwich buns
- 4 slices pineapple
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 8 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce
1. Heat MORNINGSTAR FARMS® GARDEN VEGGIE BURGERS according to package directions.
2. Place cheese on each pattie and continue heating until cheese is melted. Place a burger on each bun and top with pineapple slice, lettuce leaf, and 2 Tbs. sweet and sour sauce.
ON THE GRILL:
1. Preheat Grill.
2. Use a food thermometer to be sure burgers reach minimum internal temperature of 160° F.