If purchased frozen, thaw in refrigerator and use within 10 days. Once opened, do not refreeze.
If purchased refrigerated, keep refrigerated in sealed package and cook before USE BY date.
- Add oil to nonstick pan or skillet and heat to medium-high. Add thawed plant-based ground and cook for about 5-6 minutes, breaking up to desired crumble size.
- Season to taste.
DO NOT COOK IN MICROWAVE
Caution: Never leave cooking appliances unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Safe Handling Instructions
· Some raw products may contain bacteria that can cause illness if mishandled or cooked improperly.
· Keep raw product separate from other foods.
· Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
· Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers or discard.
Perishable: Keep Frozen or Refrigerated
Based on pack size: 12oz
Water, soy protein concentrate, canola oil, palm oil. Contains 2% or less of methylcellulose, soy protein isolate, natural flavors, potato starch, dextrose, yeast extract, cultured dextrose for freshness, salt, cornstarch, apple juice powder for color, beet juice for color, sunflower lecithin, fruit juice for color, yeast, sugar, ascorbic acid for freshness, citric acid.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: