MorningStar Farms® Veggie Buffalo Chik Patties®
Kick your next sandwich up a notch with buffalo flavor packed into a crispy, boneless, veggie pattie that has crunchy breading on the outside and tender inside.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties on baking sheet and heat for 16-18 minutes. For crispier patties, turn over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375°F.
2. Place frozen paties in basket or on rack. For best results, prevent patties from touching. For crispier patties, turn over halfway through heating time.
See air fryer times listed:
· 1-2 patties: 10 -11 minutes*
· 3-4 patties: 11- 12 minutes*
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen patty on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning patty over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 1 patty: 1 minute 15 seconds - 1 minute 45 seconds
· 2 patties: 2 minutes - 2 minutes 30 seconds
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 10oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate. Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, dextrose, cornstarch, methylcellulose, wheat starch, potato starch, natural flavors, salt, tapioca dextrin, paprika color, yeast extract, onion powder, sugar, garlic powder, hot sauce (cayenne peppers, vinegar, salt, garlic powder), spices, yeast, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), citric acid, vinegar, yellow corn flour, paprika extract color, xanthan gum, turmeric extract color, annatto extract color, barley malt extract.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: