Buffalo Blue Chik’n Wrap
Great for a party or just a family dinner - these spicy patties are topped with slaw seasoned with pungent blue cheese. Pass the wing sauce on the side for extra zip.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix with carrots
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Chik Patties®
- 4 (8- to 10-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas or corn tortillas
- Purchased buffalo hot wing sauce (optional)
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® BUFFALO CHIK PATTIES® according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl whisk together mayonnaise, blue cheese and lemon juice. Add coleslaw mix. Toss until combined.
3. Cut warm patties into bite-size pieces. Wrap coleslaw mixture and patty pieces in tortillas. Pass buffalo sauce.