Incogmeato® Plant-Based Chik’n Nuggets
Delicious. Dunkable. Definitely plant-based. Our Incogmeato® Chik’n Nuggets will have you fooled they’re the real thing. So even the pickiest of eaters will gobble them up (because you know how kids are… and even some adults).
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Place nuggets on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier nuggets, turn nuggets over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375 °F.
2. Place nuggets on basket or rack. For best results, prevent nuggets from touching each other.
· 4 to 12 nuggets: 8-9 minutes
· Entire package: 8-10 minutes
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place nuggets on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning nuggets over halfway through the heating time.
· 4 nuggets: 1 minute – 1 minute 30 seconds
· 8 nuggets: 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 13.5oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat flour, soy protein concentrate, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower), soy protein isolate. Contains 2% or less of wheat gluten, yellow corn flour, methylcellulose, potato starch, cornstarch, yeast extract, sugar, wheat starch, salt, natural flavors, spices, dextrose, onion powder, color added, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), potassium chloride, yeast, paprika (color), garlic powder, paprika extract color, sodium gluconate, citric acid, xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: