Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use. Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
ON THE GRILL (recommended method)
1) Preheat grill over MEDIUM heat.
2) Place frozen burgers on the grill.
3) Heat burgers for 10-12 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
- Watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating.
IN THE SKILLET
1) Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2) Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3) Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4) Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 13-15 minutes, turning burgers over approximately every 3 minutes throughout heating time to ensure even heating.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1) Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Let stand one minute.
- Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 13- 15 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised
Based on pack size: 8oz
Water, vegetable oil (corn, canola and/or sunflower oil), wheat gluten, cheddar style vegan cheeze (water, modified food starch, coconut oil, tapioca starch, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate, canola oil, glycerine, salt, sodium citrate, pea protein, cultured dextrose, xanthan gum, sunflower lecithin, color added), soy protein isolate, soy protein concentrate.Contains 2% or less of natural flavor, methylcellulose, cornstarch, salt, cooked onion and carrot juice concentrate, spice, garlic powder, onion powder, tomato paste (tomatoes), xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel