Allergen Notes:CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, EGG AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
Ingredients:WATER, WHEAT GLUTEN, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF METHYLCELLULOSE, DEXTROSE, SALT, EGG WHITES, NATURAL FLAVORS, BROWN SUGAR (SUGAR, MOLASSES), HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN PROTEIN, SOY PROTEIN), HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, CARRAGEENAN, MUSTARD FLOUR, ONION POWDER, MALTODEXTRIN, SPICES, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, AUTOLYZED YEAST, PAPRIKA, GARLIC POWDER, SOYBEANS, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, HYDROLYZED TORULA AND BREWERS YEAST, WHEAT, GUM ARABIC, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN, WHEAT GLUTEN), SOYBEAN OIL, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE, PAPRIKA EXTRACT FOR COLOR, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, NONFAT MILK, RED 40, SUNFLOWER OIL, CITRIC ACID, BLUE 1.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SAUCEPAN (recommended method)
1. Fill medium saucepan 2/3 full with water. Bring to boil.
2. Carefully place 1 to 4 frozen veggie dogs in boiling water.
3. Let it boil for 8 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from water. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Using microwave safe bowl, place 1 to 4 frozen veggie dogs in bowl and add enough water to cover.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds, or until heated thoroughly.
3. Carefully remove from microwave and water. Bowl and contents will be EXTREMELY HOT.
4. Cool briefly before serving.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.