Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SAUCEPAN (recommended method)
1. Fill medium saucepan 2/3 full with water. Bring to boil.
2. Carefully place 1 to 4 frozen veggie dogs in boiling water.
3. Let it boil for 8 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from water. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Using microwave safe bowl, place 1 to 4 frozen veggie dogs in bowl and add enough water to cover.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds, or until heated thoroughly.
3. Carefully remove from microwave and water. Bowl and contents will be EXTREMELY HOT.
4. Cool briefly before serving.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Have plant-based protein instead of meat just once a week for a year, and you could take a 2 hour shower with the water you’d save. Except don’t, cause we really need the water.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/