Morningstar Farms® Veggie Breakfast Sausage Links
For a twist on the traditional breakfast, try these plump and delicious veggie sausage links. MorningStar Farms® Veggie Sausage Links are seasoned with an inviting blend of aromatic spices. Enjoy with breakfast scrambles, waffles, pancakes, biscuits and veggie gravy, in a breakfast frittata, or even a veggie flatbread.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen links in skillet.
4. Cook links over MEDIUM heat for 12-13 minutes, turning links occasionally through cook time.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen links on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, turning links over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen links on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly. See microwave times listed:
· 2 sausage links: 1 min. -1 min. 30 sec.
· 4 sausage links: 1 min. 30 sec. -2 min.
Microwaving more than 4 sausage links at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
Based on pack size: 8oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat gluten, corn oil, egg whites, soy protein concentrate, contains 2% or less of potato starch, salt, sodium caseinate, soy protein isolate, methylcellulose, sugar, canola oil, spices, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (soy, wheat, and corn), yeast extract, caramel color, guar gum, natural and artificial flavors, autolyzed yeast extract, onion powder, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, wheat], maltodextrin), disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, soybean oil, sunflower oil, xanthan gum, sesame oil. Vitamins and minerals: niacinamide, iron (ferrous sulfate), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: