Grillers Prime® Burgers
Savory and smoky, this burger is full of prime steakhouse flavor, veggie-style.
*MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Prime Veggie Burgers contain 39% less fat than regular ground beef. Regular ground beef contains 15g total fat per serving (71g). MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Prime Veggie Burgers contain 9g total fat per serving (71g).
Allergen Notes:CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, EGG AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 burger (71g)|
|Dietary Fiber:||2 g|
|Total Fat:||9 g|
Ingredients:TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (WHEAT GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, WATER FOR HYDRATION), CORN OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL, EGG WHITES, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF CORNSTARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS FROM NON-MEAT SOURCES, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, ONION POWDER, SPICES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN, WHEAT, AND SOY), GARLIC POWDER, POTATO STARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, SUCCINIC ACID, SUGAR, NONFAT DRY MILK, SOYBEAN OIL, WHEAT FIBER.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F, including when on the grill.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Cook burgers over MEDIUM heat for 10-11 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 1 burgers at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
That's how many car miles worth of greenhouse gasses we could offset if
every adult in America swapped just one meal with meat for a veggie one.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/