Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers
These garden burgers are filled with good things like mushrooms, water chestnuts, onion, carrots and red bell peppers. Plus, they contain 74% less fat than regular ground beef burgers. Build it up and enjoy!
Regular ground beef contains 15g total fat per serving (67g). MSF Garden Veggie Burgers contain 4.5g total fat per serving (67g).
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 15 seconds – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.