Lean Green Burger
Using a vegetable peeler to make very thin, lengthwise slices of zucchini allows them to fold and easily stack in this garden-fresh sandwich.
Prep Time (min): 15
Total Time (min): 15
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1/4 small zucchini
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning salt
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 very thin tomato slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped red onion
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS ORIGINAL veggie burger according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, use vegetable peeler to lengthwise cut zucchini into very thin strips. Set aside. In small bowl stir together cucumber, yogurt, dill and seasoning salt.
3. Serve burger in lettuce leaves with tomato, zucchini, yogurt mixture and red onion.