Greek Burgers Recipe
A light, lemony, yogurt-feta sauce, cucumber slices, red onion rings and black olives turn basic grilled burgers into a Mediterranean feast
- 2 tablespoons 50% less fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yogurt or low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 whole wheat or multi-grain hamburger bun
- 2 thin slices cucumber
- 1 thin slice red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black olives
1. In a small bowl stir together feta cheese, yogurt, parsley, lemon peel and garlic. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Cook Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original veggie burger according to package directions.
3. Serve veggie burger on bun topped with yogurt mixture, cucumber, onion and olives.