A creamy sauce and meatless burgers combine in this version of the classic recipe.
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Burgers
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 oz.) noodles prepared per package directions
1. Divide each burger into 8 equal sections. Form each section into a ball by rolling between palms of hands. Place balls on a baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes.
3. In a medium size saucepan, stir together soup, sour cream, milk and paprika. Cook over medium heat. Combine baked burger balls with prepared sauce and serve over cooked noodles.