N'awlins Burger Recipe
A fresh relish of tomato, celery, jalapeño pepper, onion and garlic tops these Cajun-seasoned burgers.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 20
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 teasoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun, split and toasted
- 1 leaf lettuce
1. In small bowl toss together tomato, celery, pepper, onion, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Set aside.
2. Brush MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS ORIGINAL veggie burger with water. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning on both sides. Cook burger according to package directions.
3. Serve burger in bun along with lettuce left and tomato mixture.