N'awlins Burger Recipe
A fresh relish of tomato, celery, jalapeño pepper, onion and garlic tops these Cajun-seasoned burgers.
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/8 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 teasoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun, split and toasted
- 1 leaf lettuce
1. In small bowl toss together tomato, celery, pepper, onion, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Set aside.
2. Brush MORNINGSTAR FARMS® GRILLERS® ORIGINAL veggie burger with water. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning on both sides. Cook burger according to package directions.
3. Serve burger in bun along with lettuce left and tomato mixture.