Jamaican Jerk Burger Recipe
Take a quick vacation with this Jamaican-inspired entrée that features fresh mango, jalapeño pepper, and ginger.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1 Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning
- 1/2 cup hot, cooked brown rice
1. In small bowl stir together mango, onion, pepper and ginger. Stir in 1 teaspoon of the lime juice. Set aside.
2. Brush MORNINGSTAR FARMS® GRILLERS® ORIGINAL veggie burger with the remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice. Sprinkle jerk seasoning on both sides of the burger. Cook burger according to package directions.
3. Stir 1/4 cup of the mango mixture into the rice. Spoon onto serving plate. Top with burger and remaining mango mixture.