Greek Veggie Burgers with Olive Garlic Sauce Recipe
A Greek-inspired sauce of yogurt, feta cheese, Kalamata olives and fresh oregano, tops these tasty burgers.
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Grillers® Original
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/8 Pepper pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 4 slices cucumber (optional)
1. Cook Morning Star Farms® Grillers® Original patties according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together olives, yogurt, cheese, onion, oregano, pepper and garlic.
3. Serve burgers in buns along with lettuce, tomato, red onion (if desired) and cucumber (if desired). Top with olive mixture.
ON THE GRILL:
<bullet>Use a food thermometer to be sure patties reach minimum internal temperature of 160° F.</bullet>
Yield: 1/2 cup olive mixture; 4 sandwiches; 4 servings