Asian-Style Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Low-in-calories and packed-with-flavor these lettuce wraps start with veggie burgers and cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Burgers
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups packaged cole slaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 8 butterhead lettuce leaves or leaf lettuce leaves
1. Cook onion in nonstick frypan coated with vegetable cooking spray over medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in burger strips. Cook and stir until heated through.
2. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and red pepper.
3. Add soy mixture and cole slaw mix to burger strips. Gently toss until combined.
4. Spoon some burger mixture into each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around filling. Secure with wooden pick. Serve immediately.
When time is short and you crave oriental food, don't order take-out. Instead in just 10 minutes you can whip together these simple lettuce wraps in your own kitchen. They're sure to become a family favorite.