Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SAUCEPAN (recommended method)
1. Fill medium saucepan 2/3 full with water. Bring to boil.
2. Carefully place 1 to 4 frozen veggie dogs in boiling water.
3. Let it boil for 8 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from water. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Using microwave safe bowl, place 1 to 4 frozen veggie dogs in bowl and add enough water to cover.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds, or until heated thoroughly.
3. Carefully remove from microwave and water. Bowl and contents will be EXTREMELY HOT.
4. Cool briefly before serving.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 8.4oz
Ingredients: Water, wheat gluten, dextrose. Contains 2% or less of salt, brown sugar, methylcellulose, spices, yeast extract, maltodextrin, onion powder, pea protein, natural flavors, garlic powder, carrageenan, xanthan gum, sugar, paprika extract color, carrot concentrate for color, tomato lycopene extract for color, paprika color, yeast, radish concentrate for color.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel: