MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers
These garden burgers are filled with good things like mushrooms, water chestnuts, onion, carrots and red bell peppers. Plus, they contain 74% less fat than regular ground beef burgers. Build it up and enjoy! Regular ground beef contains 15g total fat per serving (67g). Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Burgers contain 4.5g total fat per serving (67g).
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 7-8 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 15 seconds – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 14-15 minutes.
ON THE GRILL
Carefully watch burgers while on the grill, turning as needed. Do not overheat.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Based on pack size: 9.5oz
Water, carrots, onions, soy flour, egg whites, mushrooms, whole grain oats, wheat gluten, water chestnuts, vegetable oil (corn, canola, and/or sunflower oil), green bell peppers, calcium caseinate (from milk), cooked brown rice (water, brown rice), red bell peppers.Contains 2% or less of onion powder, cornstarch, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, wheat]), sugar, black olives, salt, spices, garlic powder, jalapeno peppers, xanthan gum.
For full nutrition information and other package sizes, visit Smartlabel:
Select pack size:View SmartLabel