Plump and juicy breakfast veggie sausage links seasoned with savory herbs and spices.
*MorningStar Farms® Sausage Links contain 82% less fat than cooked pork sausage links. Cooked pork sausage links contain 16g total fat per serving (45g). MorningStar Farms® Sausage Links contain 3g total fat per serving (45g).
Allergen Notes:CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, EGG AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||2 links|
|Dietary Fiber:||2 g|
|Total Fat:||3 g|
Ingredients:TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (WHEAT GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WATER FOR HYDRATION), EGG WHITES, CORN OIL, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF SALT, SODIUM CASEINATE, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SUGAR, CELLULOSE GUM, MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, CANOLA OIL, SPICES, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY, WHEAT, AND CORN), CARAMEL COLOR, GUAR GUM, SOY SAUCE (SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS FROM NON-MEAT SOURCES, GUM ARABIC, ONION POWDER, MALTODEXTRIN, VITAMINS AND MINERALS (NIACINAMIDE, IRON [FERROUS SULFATE], THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE [VITAMIN B6], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], VITAMIN B12), DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, SUNFLOWER OIL, XANTHAN GUM, SESAME SEED OIL.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen links in skillet.
4. Cook links over MEDIUM heat for 12-13 minutes, turning links occasionally through cook time.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen links on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes, turning links over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen links on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly. See microwave times listed:
2 sausage links: 1 min. -1 min. 30 sec.
4 sausage links: 1 min. 30 sec. -2 min.
Microwaving more than 4 sausage links at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Have plant-based protein instead of meat just once a week for a year, and you could take a 2 hour shower with the water you’d save. Except don’t, cause we really need the water.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/