Original Sausage Patties
Our juicy, bestselling veggie sausage patties are seasoned with a savory breakfast blend of herbs and spices.
*MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties contain 81% less fat than cooked pork sausage. Cooked pork sausage patties contain 16g total fat per serving (38g). MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties contain 3g total fat per serving (38g).
Allergen Notes:CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, EGG AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||1 patty (38g)|
|Dietary Fiber:||1 g|
|Total Fat:||3 g|
Ingredients:Water, wheat gluten, soy protein concentrate, corn oil, soy flour, egg whites, sodium caseinate, modified tapioca starch, contains two percent or less of soy protein isolate, lactose, soybean oil, methylcellulose, autolyzed yeast extract, spices, natural and artificial flavors, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, modified corn starch, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, disodium inosinate, caramel color, whey, hydrolyzed corn gluten, hydrolyzed soy protein, potassium chloride, dextrose, onion powder, disodium guanylate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, tricalcium phosphate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, sodium hexametaphosphate, succinic acid, niacinamide, monosodium phosphate, lactic acid, brewer's yeast, torula yeast, calcium phosphate, soy lecithin, iron (ferrous sulfate), magnesium carbonate, vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen patties in skillet.
4. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 9-10 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cook time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 2 frozen patties on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds-2 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.
That's how many car miles worth of greenhouse gasses we could offset if
every adult in America swapped just one meal with meat for a veggie one.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/