If our Grillers Crumbles had a middle name, it would be “versatility.” Cook up a veggie sloppy joe or add to spaghetti to have a flavorful meatless Italian dinner. These crumbles contain 75% less fat than regular ground beef, and have 9 grams of protein, making them welcome veggie addition to almost any dish.
Regular ground beef crumbles, cooked (pan - browned), contain 9g total fat per serving (50g). MSF Grillers Burger Style Recipe Crumbles contain 2g total fat per serving (50g).
Ingredients:WATER, SOY FLOUR, WHEAT GLUTEN, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CORN OIL, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF CHICORY ROOT FIBER, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, BLACK MALT POWDER, SALT, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, SALT, WHEAT), DRIED CANE SYRUP, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, ONION JUICE CONCENTRATE, SPICES, TOMATO POWDER, CITRIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, XANTHAN GUM, IRON (FERROUS SULFATE), NONFAT MILK, EGG WHITES, VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B12.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Place contents of entire package of frozen crumbles in skillet.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover skillet with a lid.
3. Cook over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Let cook an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove lid and simmer to desired consistency, stirring constantly.
6. Product is HOT. Carefully remove from skillet.
7. Cool briefly before serving.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place contents of entire package of frozen crumbles in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water.
3. Cover with a paper napkin.
4. Microwave on HIGH setting for 5-6 minutes stirring halfway through cook time.
5 Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete cooking.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.