Simple Meatless Lasagna
No need to boil noodles for this easy, cheesy one-step meatless vegetarian lasagna recipe.
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced Italian style tomatoes
- 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 8oz 8 ounces Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™
1. Combine tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and MORNINGSTAR FARMS Burger Style Recipe Crumbles in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. Spread 1/3 of tomato mixture in bottom of 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Arrange 1/2 of the uncooked noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/2 the cottage cheese over the noodles. Top with another 1/3 of the sauce. Repeat using remaining noodles, cottage cheese, and sauce. Cover with aluminum foil.
3. Bake at 350° F for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Return to oven uncovered for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve.