Allergen Notes:CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
|Serving Size:||12 average strips|
|Dietary Fiber:||2 g|
|Total Fat:||4.5 g|
Ingredients:Water, soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, corn oil, contains two percent or less of tapioca starch, salt, onion powder, tricalcium phosphate, dextrose, color added, hydrolyzed corn protein, natural flavors, spices, citric acid, soy sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, salt, wheat]), yeast extract, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Do Not Refreeze Thawed Product.
Heat Before Eating.
IN THE MICROWAVE*(recommended method)
1. Place contents of entire package of frozen strips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of water and cover with a paper napkin.
3. Microwave on HIGH setting for 3 minutes 30 seconds, stirring halfway through cook time.
4. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete cooking.
*Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE SKILLET
1. Place contents of entire package of frozen strips in skillet.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of water and cover skillet with lid.
3. Cook over MEDIUM heat for 7 minute 30 seconds– 8 minutes 30 seconds, stirring occasionally.
4. Product is HOT. Carefully remove from skillet.
5. Cool briefly before serving.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
That's how many car miles worth of greenhouse gasses we could offset if
every adult in America swapped just one meal with meat for a veggie one.
Kunzig, R. (2014). Carnivore's Dilemma. [Online] National Geographic. Available at: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/foodfeatures/meat/