Sweet and Spicy Grilled Peach Wraps
Enjoy a new version of a wrap—grilled peach slices tossed with peach preserves, ginger, red pepper and white wine vinegar get wrapped up in a tortilla along with MoringStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers and red onion.
- 1/4 cup peach preserves or peach all-fruit spread
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 large fresh peach, halved and pitted
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 4 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 thin slices red onion, halved and separated into half-rings
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
1. In medium bowl stir together peach preserves, vinegar, ginger root and red pepper. Set aside.
2. Grill peach halves on a greased grill rack directly over medium-hot heat. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes or until peaches are lightly browned, turning once halfway through cooking time. Grill MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
3. Cut burgers into strips. Keep warm.
4. Cut peach halves into slices. Add to peach preserves mixture. Toss until combined.
5. Top tortillas with lettuce. Arrange burger strips, peach mixture and red onion on top. Sprinkle with goat cheese (if desired). Roll up. Secure with bamboo skewers or wooden toothpicks, if necessary. Serve immediately.