Spicy Black Bean Burger Salad with Cool Cucumber Dressing
Refreshing yogurt and cool cucumber combine in the dill dressing tossed with this succulent salad. Serve it for dinner on a warm summer evening. It’s sure to be a hit!
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped, peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
1. For dressing, in small blender container or small food processor bowl combine yogurt, 1/4 cup cucumber, lime juice, mayonnaise and dill. Cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate until needed.
2. For salad, prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
3. In large bowl toss together lettuce, 3/4 cup cucumber, cabbage, pepper, carrot, tomatoes and cranberries. Toss with dressing. Arrange on serving plates. Top with burger pieces and pepitas. Serve immediately.