Spicy Black Bean Burger Salad with Cool Cucumber Dressing
Refreshing yogurt and cool cucumber combine in the dill dressing tossed with this succulent salad. Serve it for dinner on a warm summer evening. It’s sure to be a hit!
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped, peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
1. For dressing, in small blender container or small food processor bowl combine yogurt, 1/4 cup cucumber, lime juice, mayonnaise and dill. Cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate until needed.
2. For salad, prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
3. In large bowl toss together lettuce, 3/4 cup cucumber, cabbage, pepper, carrot, tomatoes and cranberries. Toss with dressing. Arrange on serving plates. Top with burger pieces and pepitas. Serve immediately.