Spicy Bloody Mary Black Bean Burgers
Bloody Mary mix adds verve to the fresh-tasting tomato and green onion mixture atop these burgers.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 20
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (2 oz. total)
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups total)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1 sourdough hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 thin slices tomato
1. In oven prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions, except top burgers with cheese slices during the last 1 minute of cooking.
2. In small bowl toss together chopped tomatoes, green onions and Bloody Mary mix.
3. Top bun bottoms with lettuce, tomato slices, burgers and Bloody Mary mixture. Add bun top.