Spicy Black Bean Tacos Recipe
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers make an easy and delicious filling for this tasty black bean tacos recipe.
- 1 package Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 8 taco shells
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream (optional)
1. Cut MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers into large pieces. Place half burger's worth in each taco shell. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
2. Bake at 350° F about 7 minutes or until burger is hot and taco shell is toasted. Top each taco with cheese lettuce, tomato, salsa, and sour cream. Serve hot.