Quinoa Burgers with Pineapple Salad
Fresh pineapple, tomato, red onion and mint liven up this refreshing tossed salad. Serve it for dinner tonight topped with a warm MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burger.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablepsoons chopped, pitted ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dash salt
- 2 MorningStar Farms® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce
1. In small bowl toss together pineapple, tomato, onion, olives, mint, oil, vinegar, honey and salt. Set aside.
2. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers according to package directions.
3. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the pineapple mixture. Toss lettuce with remaining pineapple mixture. Arrange lettuce-pineapple mixture on 2 serving plates. Top each with warm burger. Spoon reserved pineapple mixture on top of burgers. Serve immediately.