Quick BBQ Meatballs
Just three ingredient are needed for these barbecue-sauced, meatball appetizers.
- 1 package MorningStar Farms® Grillers® Original Burgers
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Defrost MORNINGSTAR FARMS GRILLERS Veggie Burgers overnight or at room temperature for 1 hour. Shape each burger into 8 round balls by rolling between palms of both hands.
2. Place meatballs on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil for easy cleanup, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
3. Combine BBQ sauce and lemon juice in medium saucepan over low heat. Place baked balls in warm sauce. Transfer to chafing dish or crock pot to keep warm for serving.