Mac, Cheese and Black Bean Burger
A home remedy for your lunch crowd singing the cold-weather-blues. Warm them up with this unique topping idea on a guilt-free black bean burger.
- 24 each (3 pounds 8 ounces) Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 2 quarts 1 cup (48 ounces) prepared macaroni and cheese
- (creamy mac and cheese preferred)
- 24 leafs (1 lb 8 ounces) fresh romaine
- 48 slices (2 pounds 2 ounces) tomato
- 24 each sourdough buns
1. Cook Morningstar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger patty according to directions.
2. Scoop macaroni and cheese on top of patty.
3. Place lettuce and tomatoes on bottom bun, then place patty on top and serve with top bun.