Ginger Black Bean Dragon Burger
Teriyaki glaze and ginger-spiced fresh vegetables give these burgers an Oriental flair.
Prep Time (min): 20
Total Time (min): 20
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 cup julienne-cut cucumber
- 1 cup julienne-cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 sourdough hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/4 cup teriyaki glaze or teriyaki basting sauce
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cucumber, carrots, cilantro, vinegar, ginger root, pepper and salt.
3. Top bun bottoms with lettuce leaves, onion, tomato, burgers and cucumber mixture. Drizzle with teriyaki glaze. Add bun tops.